Total Pageviews

Monday, August 30

CHALLENGING PROFESSION

Presently working with SWISS HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY Moevenpick Hotel & Resorts Al bida’a Kuwait focus on COLD KITCHEN. Reference CHEF SIMON SPERLING Our hotel Executive Chef

For me working in a hospitality industry is not only a profession, but real passion – living a dynamic, interesting and challenging life, improving oneself every day, meeting different people from all over the world, trying always to be immaculate in one’s appearance and attitude, aiming at gaining more and more knowledge and diversify one’s abilities – this is my understanding of an appealing and challenging profession

Born into a family almost entirely made up of agriculture farmers, in Kallappatti in South India, I chose to study catering. I found nothing creative in agriculture profession My mother Kamalam

When I was chose catering, Mrs.kamalam My primary guru, my god, my mother…

A great cook herself, she was the one who inculcated the ART of cooking in me. She patiently taught me the ABCs of food.

She holds the credit to all the cooking skills that I have acquired as a chef this day.\

I went on to do a course in HDOM Physical Computer application Silicon Institute, Veeraganur, South India, and after my graduation, I joined the CHERRAAN’S College in bharathiar university , where I did my B.sc,catering course. At the time one of the team member on successful completion of the research on Kongunadu Cuisine, which is vogue in Coimbatore and surrounding districts, I organized a Kongunadu food festival in 2004 at Chennai. The huge success of the festival at Chennai propelled me to showcase this cuisine in other parts of india. Today, the Kongunadu food festival has been held at various places and is a runaway hit. Kongunadu cuisine was also the theme at the week of farewell dinners organsied by president Abdul kalam. Reference CHEF JACOB www.chefjacob.in he is one of my Teacher

About my teacher

He have entered the Guinness Book of world Records for doing the longest barbeque cooking of Indian dishes. For achieving the feat, hi cooked around 485 dishes in a span of 24 hours. In the presence of Guinness World Records Adjudications Department Head Lucia Sinigaleisi and several other achieved the feat at Radisson Temple Bay’s sprawling lawns on the 14-15 March2010

I took up a job at the TAJ GROUP OF HOTEL at THE TAJ WEST END ,BANGALORE Blue ginger which is in charge in various Oriental in Vietnamese foods .I’ve working experience as stated at my career related to this scope. The experience dealing with hundreds of menu’s deal with lots of order’s with maintain a same quality of foods, in kitchen workplace, I am well experienced in serving and giving special traditional Vietnamese foods. As a responsible person, it is my specialties to promote all services offered to the customer. Reference Chef jose Executive sous chef The Taj West End www.tajhotels.com

Having worked with many cross cultural team across the world has blessed me with a very good understanding of cross cultural dynamics. Highly motivated, capable of working under pressure, able to motivate the entire team to achieve pre-set and targets, both in terms of quality standards and financial goals. Lead teams from 20 people to 150 people.

Proven ability of delivering value-added customer service and achieving customer delight by providing customized products as per requirements.
v Proficient in menu planning, operations management & maintenance of a hygienic environment.
v Good interpersonal skills with the ability to work in a multi cultural environment comprising of different nationalities.

Specialties

Planning and Operations

Human Resources management

Team building & leader ship

Process Re-structuring Menu Planning

F & B Operations Market Analysis Team Management

Clients & Suppliers relations

Teaching, Carving & carving demo on the school students



6 comments:

  1. அருமையா எழுதி இருக்க மோகன்.நல்ல முயற்சி.
    தொடர்ந்து எழுதுங்க.சிறப்பாய் வரும் என நம்புகிறேன்.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New information. Thank you for inviting me to visit your blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Here fr the first time...please do post some carvings of vegetables,etc...

    Sameena@

    www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

BIRYANI LOVER

Historical Background of Biryani: Biryani is a popular and flavorful dish that originated in the Indian subcontinent. Its exact origins are...